Sunday, April 27, 2008

Non-Fiction Five Challenge

Joy from Thoughts of Joy has come up with another lovely book challenge that begged me to join it. I couldn't say no.

The Non-Fiction Five Challenge


The premise is to read 5 non-fiction books between May and September. At least one needs to be a different genre than the rest. I've had a few non-fiction books floating around in the back of my mind, so making the list was pretty easy. It's quite eclectic.

1. Playground Politics: Understanding the Emotional Life of Your School-Age Child by Stanley I Greenspan
2. When I Was Elena by Ellen Urbani Hiltebrand
3. Vegan: The New Ethics of Eating by Erik Marcus
4. Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Reader by Anne Fadiman
5. Control Theory in the Classroom by William Glasser

Non-Fiction Five Mosaic

No comments: