I've also joined the Numbers Challenge, hosted by Callista. I'm pretty excited to get started. The goal is to read 5 books with a number in the title by June. I can do it!
1. Six of One by Rita Mae Brown
2. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
3. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
4. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
5. One Hundred Years of Solitute by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
I think I'm going to start Six of One as soon as I finish Frindle and a few library books I had waiting for me after the holidays.