Sunday, July 27, 2008

Numbers Challenge Wrap-Up

Wow. I need to do a better job of keeping track of my books and challenges. Especially of reviewing books right after I read them... and not say... 3 months later. Or so.

For example, I finished the Numbers Challenge quite awhile ago and really that calls for some sort of announcement or celebration, right? My first completed challenge!

My Selection:
1. Six of One by Rita Mae Brown (review here)
2. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom (review here)
3. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (review here)
4. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut (review here)
5. One Hundred Years of Solitute by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (review here)

Favorite: Probably Slaughterhouse-Five. I don't know why it took me so long to read it.

Least Favorite: The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I knew it was a bad idea, but sometimes peer pressure gets to the best of us.

Thanks to Callista for hosting a great challenge!

No comments: